Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 11, Atlantis Waterslides

Early start at Atlantis Waterslides with Tanya and her clan. View from the top, yes, Tanya coaxed me (or shamed me) into going down the waterslide, only injured two people (but not myself)! :-) Water wasn't too bad...
Hayley and Hunter.
Hunter's birthday present to himself...
Hayley and new friend Elohim's Blessing (leaning) went on this run about 20 times. She is from a farm in Lumby and they had a blast, may go out to see her in a few days.
Hayley about to come down the final hill. The crowds and subsequently the lines got a bit much so Hunter went to the lake with Braeden, Hayley and I went to A&W for lunch and then shopping! Lots and Lots of SHOPPING! :-) Played some serious Badminton then another fantastic dinner; last night was Dungeness Crab, tonight ribs, I think I could get used to this!

No comments: