Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thanks Google, I am no longer able to post.

I am no longer able to post from home, but somehow, now that I am in Tampa, I can! So apologies to family and friends near and far, I have got some catching up to do.
 The "twins'" birthday. Katherine and Hunter's party at Sharon's house.
 Twas a real family affair.
 Hayley baked and decorated the cake.
 Cynthia and the birthday boy.
 Hayley has had an intense summer of swimming, 6 days a week, 3-4 hours per day.
 But now we are at "our house" in Tampa. It was a beautiful sunny day until about 5pm when we had the squall from hell; 60mph winds, lightening strikes all around, blowing torrential rain.
Seems like it was gone almost as quickly as it came. So our visit with Emily can go back to normal. And it seems while we are here I can ad pictures. Any help in fixing the Cayman problem appreciated.

No comments: